In the context of cleaning, carpets and rugs are usually put on a par. This may look logical but is not entirely correct. While wall-to-wall carpet is one of the preferred choices for house-wide floor coverings, area and oriental rugs are used more as decoration. No matter the size a rug can completely transform a living space, change the feel and the look of a room. There are small differences in the use of the both floor coverings that brings a bit larger differences in the materials they are made from, colours, patterns, textures, etc.
Because of the main purpose they serve rugs are often made of materials with certain specifics, tinted with specialised paints in bright and vivid colours or require very specific treatment. If not treated with the proper methods and cleaning products such delicate pieces could be discoloured, slightly damaged or even completely ruined. By leaving your oriental or area rugs in the hands of experienced cleaning professionals you would not only ensure good results but prolong the life of your beautiful pieces.
Tip from the Pros: Often times rug cleaning could be really hard and time-consuming job. These are the times when you think about getting rid of your carpets and rugs. But before you make a rash decision, make sure to be fully informed and take a look at the benefits of having a carpet or rug.
Why You Can Trust Us For Quality Rug Cleaning?
Because of our main goals for every job we take – excellent cleaning results and complete customer satisfaction. We are a customer orientated company and created our services in a way to make the booking process easy and convenient for our clients. Thinking to the busy schedules nowadays we are offering slots in weekdays as well as weekends, evenings and even holidays. You can also choose your preferred way to get in touch with us – phone call, chat or online form.
We are also very strict when it comes to the service itself. Here is what you can expect from our rug cleaning service:
- Rug cleaning will be performed by specialists trained to work with delicate fibres and special materials
- Technicians will examine every rug separately to determine the most appropriate cleaning method which can be different for different pieces
- Specialised equipment and cleaning products will be used according to the specific requirements of every rug
- Workers will pay special attention to heavy dirty areas and pre-treat the stains for better results
- Complete treatment that rids rugs from dust, dirt and mite, preserves and refreshes the original colours, protects the fabric and prolongs the life of your mats, shags and rugs, no matter the size, shape, material or shade
Approximate prices for rug cleaning:
|Type||1 Small Rug||1 Big Rug*|
|*big rugs up to 4 sqm|
Minimum charge is $79