Table of Contents
- Collection of personal and non-personal identification information
- Protection, sharing and use of the collected information
- Web browser cookies
- We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected and we will not disclose your Personal Information without gaining your consent except where such disclosure is required by law. We have secured our Website using industry standard technology. However, we cannot provide any guarantee with respect to the security of your Personal Information and we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website being linked to the Internet. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.