- 24/7 customer care services
- Free price quote with NO deposits or any additional fees
- Flexible booking hours, including weekend slots for no extra charge
- Fully trained cleaning experts
- Exclusive weekly bargains
These benefits as well as the tested and efficient cleaning methods you get, enable our Melbourne-based carpet cleaning experts to always exceed your expectations.
Why is Our Carpet Cleaning Service What You Need?
It is a job that requires a lot of hard work and skill. Fortunately for you, we at Carpet Cleaning Experts Melbourne have the means necessary as well as the know-how needed to eliminate the stains. All it takes is a few simple but necessary steps and the carpet cleaners will freshen up your carpets and make them look like brand new.
Besides, to get you the quality results you’re looking for, we’ve raised the bar higher, getting you what other carpet cleaning companies can’t:
- Specialised stain acidity tests and pre-treatment of high-traffic areas and stubborn stains with an alkaline solution.
- Tried & tested carpet cleaning methods, used in accordance to the material of your carpet & the type of stain treated.
- Additional sanitiser, deodoriser, and fabric protector, bringing the original look of your carpet back.
Additionally you can arrange:
- Flea treatment
- Water damage restoration
- Services, such as rug cleaning & upholstery cleaning
- Carpet repair
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Minimum charge is $79.
|Type||Bedroom||Living Room||Lounge Room||Hallway|
The Tested Methods our Services Provide You With
Hot Water Extraction: This is probably the most efficient carpet cleaning method on the market. It consists of pre-treating the carpet and rinsing it using a high power extractor. The machine sprays a powerful stream of hot water deep into the carpet’s fibres which gets to all filth. At the same time this piece of technology extracts all dirt and moisture, leaving your carpet completely sanitised and almost dry.
Dry Cleaning: This is the perfect method for the more delicate materials. Basically, a special powder is spread on the carpet and is brushed deep into the carpet using a spinning rotary bonnet machine. In the process all filth is attached to the powder and is then hoovered with the industrial vacuum cleaner.